Emma Roberts has been acting since she was 10 years old, staring in everything from drama films to comedy television. From a young age, she used to visit her aunt, Julie Roberts, on filming sets, giving her an interest in movies from the beginning. While her fashion has definitely evolved through the years like every young starlet, she lives in LA where the weather is warm year round like Florida. Check out our Sophie and Trey pieces below to get this look for less.
- Colorblock Fur Vest – Take your style up a notch with this wildly chic and bold faux fur vest. Detailed with black colorblock faux fur and hidden pockets. Although it’s not a full-sleeve coat like Emma’s, in this Florida “winter” you don’t need full coverage!
- Sweet Snuggles Ribbed Sweater in Off White – A cozy and simple knitted sweater with small cut out details along the sleeve seam.
- Runaway Sunnies in Tortoise – Aim for a retro style with these edgy shades, featuring rounded brown tinted lenses, structured with a golden rimmed bottom and a heavy tortoise frame leading to a golden brow bar for added style.
- Young & Reckless High-Waisted Skinny Jeans – A high-waisted skinny jean in a medium wash, complete with a high rise fitted waist, zip fly closure, and five pocket construction.
- Next Stop Handbag in Black – An oversized tote, complete with a faux leather finish, full lining, and a gold lock detail for added style.