Historically worn by military pilots, bomber jackets are quickly becoming a closet staple for cool weather. In the 50’s, pink bomber jackets became popular and are still considered an iconic, throw back look. In many countries, like Japan, bomber jackets with embroidered symbols on them are a classic souvenir for tourists and locals alike.
They are quite androgynous and compliment many styles from feminine to sporty. When pairing bomber jackets with bottoms, skinny jeans and leather skirts are great options. Bomber jackets are so versatile that they even look awesome with dresses. They are easy to layer, so whether you’re in Florida, or New York, you can keep warm in style. In spring, layer it with a delicate, knit sweater, and on colder nights, pair it with a thick hoodie for a casual look.
- Squad Up Bomber Jacket in Black/Cream – A stylish take on a bomber jacket detailed with a floral embroidery on the left front and back center. Made from a satin material with a white, black, and pink contrasted color scheme.
- Bomb Squad Bomber Jacket in Blush – The perfect addition to any bomber jacket collection. It’s the classic bomber jacket in pink, but with faux fur lining, zipper closure, side pockets, and gold hardware.
- The Rebellion Vegan Leather Jacket in Coffee – An edgy faux leather jacket with stitched detailing and silver hardware.
- Atomic Vegan Leather Jacket in Khaki – A fitted vegan leather jacket, outfitted with front zipper closure, long sleeves, zippered pockets, and an asymmetrical hemline for style.
- Time Bomber Jacket in Olive – A chic bomber jacket, styled with zip up closure and long sleeves, and detailed with side pockets and quilted lining.
- Tiger Heart Bomber Jacket in Pink – A pink metallic-like bomber jacket with embroidered black & yellow tiger on the right front and back, with silver hardware.
- Street Smart Moto Jacket in Black – Rock the roads with this street-smart leather moto jacket.