Winter is almost over and we can finally add some color to our wardrobes. Keep your eye out for beautiful, brightly colored dresses made of breathable light fabric. Even if it is not warm enough just yet, you can always pop on a leather jacket or cardigan to match.
- Anything Rose Print Dress Rose: The elastic off-shoulder neckline gives that extra oomph to this beautiful fitted spring dress.
- Beneath The Palms Print Dress Navy: Bring some coolness to the warmth of the sun with this strapless blue dress. The elasticated neckline ensures that the dress sits comfortably against your body and the empire silhouette accentuates your waist.
- Give Me Some Romance Midi Dress Black: A different kind of spring dress. This unique combination of black and primary colors give this dress an African-folk art feel. It has a halter tie and drawstring under the bustline, for all those girls who love going backless.
- Be A Goddess Maxi Dress Black: If you’re looking to go for a more elegant look, than this off-shoulder maxi dress is for you. It has a side slit and an adjustable waistline.
- Fiesta Fever Keyhole Tank Dress Fuchsia: All eye are going to be on you when you strut your stuff in this vibrant, thin tank strapped shift dress.
- Floral Sunset Strapped Maxi Dress: This bright, yellow, floral maxi dress defines Spring. It has a short dress lining and the rest of the maxi is sheer for a playful look.