Who doesn’t love a brussel sprout dish done right?! This recipe brings that amazing restaurant flavor without all the extra calories from butter or brown sugar. This is a great side dish or topper for your lunch salad, adding that extra crunch and great vegetable nutrient balance.
- 2lb Brussels Sprouts
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tsp. Dijon Mustard
- ½ Tsp. Sea Salt
- ½ Tsp. Black Pepper
- ½ Tsp. Mustard Seeds
- Aluminum Foil
How To Prepare:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Halve and wash brussels sprouts.
- Mix together all ingredients (olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, sea salt, black pepper and mustard seeds).
- Spread brussels sprouts on aluminum foil.
- Drizzle mix over brussels sprouts.
- Roast veggies for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring only once about half way through.