Looking for a sweet treat to beat the heat this summer? Try this new, not-so-guilty favorite that only takes 4 ingredients and a few, simple steps!
This recipe is simple and quick with only one minor drawback. It takes at least 2 hours in the freezer to be fully frozen yogurt bark.
Here is all you need:
- One 8oz tube of Noosa Coconut Yogurt (Or your favorite coconut yogurt**)
- 1/8 cup of semi sweet or dark chocolate mini chips
- Parchment Paper
- Aluminum Foil
**I choose a full fat yogurt because it tends to have a little less freezer burn than nonfat yogurt. However, either option works!
How to prepare:
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the yogurt in a thin layer on the paper.
- Top with the mini chocolate chips. You can also add fresh fruit and granola to spice things up!
- Cover the baking sheet with a piece of aluminum foil. Place in the freezer for 2 hours or overnight.
- When the bark is fully frozen chop the bark into pieces to serve.
I hope you were inspired by this quick recipe to get cooking!
Sophie & Trey