Summer is fast approaching, so it’s time to break out the summer dresses from your closet! Although you might feel like your dresses are so last summer, there are so many ways that you can accessorize them to refresh your look.
- Necklaces – Let the accessories be the star when you pair a statement necklace with a little black dress with a v-neck. Prefer to cover-up a bit? Then try a little black dress with a hint of a turtleneck, and pockets!
- Scarf – Whether you are headed somewhere with a cool breeze or spending the night on the water, you might need a scarf. Balance the visual weight of a light scarf around your neck with a feminine a-line dress.
- Bag – Compliment your summer dress with a bag that finishes telling your story. This floral dress can be paired with anything flirty or fun.
- Shoes – Sometimes sandals don’t cut it when you’re trying to dress up an outfit. A playful boot with a heel will compliment a lovely high-low dress for a night out.
- Hat – Bring the eyes up with a fashionable hat! A simple tunic dress will let the hat be the star of the outfit. It does double-duty by protecting your eyes from the summer sun.
What is your favorite accessory for summer dresses? Track your Sophie and Trey summer accesorizing by using the hashtag #sophieandtrey! Stay fresh!