With the holidays around the corner, this time of year has all of busier than ever. From decorating to shopping, there’s hardly time for celebrating. Be sure to make some time to celebrate with your friends and family. Holiday dinners, parties, and gatherings, whatever the occasion – Sophie and Trey has the perfect outfit for you. You can shop online or in store, whatever is easiest for you this season so that you can focus on celebrating with your loved ones, and we can focus on getting you that perfect outfit.
- Perfect Illusion Satin Jumpsuit in Olive – Strut your stuff in this satin jumpsuit detailed with a ladder affect neckline, a low back and pockets. Although it’s not a dress, sometimes you just want to wear a powerful jumpsuit.
- Metallic Fit & Flare Dress – You’ll be party ready with this metallic threaded fit & flare dress, lightweight and perfect for celebrating all night long.
- Laced with Love Dress in Black – A classy quarter sleeve lace dress, with beige lining, and a delicate lace overlay is the perfect solution for the event where you don’t how dressy to be.
- Glitter Open Shoulder Dress – Whether you hit the dance floor or are party hopping, this speckled LBD is sure to catch everyone’s eyes with its silver glitter detail and open shoulder cut with deep neckline.
- Tongue Tied and Twisted Classic Dress in Black – A classic hi-lo black dress with twisted straps draped along the back and an overlap front. Make a dramatic entrance (and exit) with this flowing dress.
- Kiss Me Quick Bodycon in Wine – A sassy bodycon dress with ribbed detailing, attached off the shoulder sleeves, small v-neck, zipper closure along the back and adjustable straps is a great structured piece for a work function.
- Threaded Bow Dress in Taupe – A twist on your traditional cocktail dress, this strapless party dress is perfect for holidays or a night out with its shimmering gold threaded detail and side swept bow embellishment. The bow is sure to make you look like the perfect present this year.
Are you ready to spread the holiday cheer? Share your Sophie and Trey holiday outfit by using the hashtag #sophieandtrey!