We’re trading in our pumpkin spice latte’s for this festival fall cocktail, perfect for pairing with seasonal dishes and holiday parties to come all season long! Though we can’t ditch pumpkin all together – because, I mean, why would we do that? – we have concocted a late night alternative with a pumpkin beer base. This Fall Harvest Cocktail is sure to be a holiday season favorite, strong & spiced! Enjoy & drink responsibly!
Fall Harvest Cocktail
Delve into holiday cocktail season with a sure-to-be crowd pleaser! This pumpkin beer & bourbon duo makes for one delicious (& power-punching) concoction, perfect for a girls night in or a fall dinner party. Enjoy!
- 2 oz Bourbon
- 3 oz Pumpkin Beer
- 2 oz Apple Cider
- 1/2 oz Lemon Juice
- Sprinkle of Cinnamon (optional)
- Apple Slices (garnish)
HOW TO PREPARE
- Combine bourbon, cider, lemon juice in tumbler with ice.
- Place into a shaker and shake until chilled and pour into a fresh glass with ice.
- Add the pumpkin beer on top.
- Sprinkle some cinnamon on top for an added spice flavor if desired
- Garnish with an apple slice on the side of your glass for a festive touch.
I hope you were inspired by this quick recipe to get cooking! Enjoy responsibly!
Sophie & Trey