A great way to stand out this Halloween is by wearing a DIY costume! This step-by-step blog tells you how to make a quick and easy costume that pairs perfectly with S&T clothing! Not only do you have a simple and adorable costume, but you’ll also have clothes you can wear again even after Hallow’s Eve!
WHAT YOU NEED
- Felt or construction paper
- 2 barrettes or 1 headband
- 1 safety pin
- A hot glue gun
- Cut out the cat ear shapes
- Cut a curve at the bottom of the ears, matching the curve of the barrettes or headband
- Hot glue the curved side of the ears to to the barrette or headband
- Cut out the shape of a tail with one curved end and one flat end
- Glue the safety pin to the flat end of the tail
- Clip the ears into your hair and pin the tail on your back!
See a How To Video on IGTV on our Instagram @sophieandtrey!
You can also make devil’s horns, bunny ears, deer ears, dog ears, or just about anything else with ears or a tail! These are perfect to make with your kids or as a group costume! Have fun and be safe this Halloween and tag any S&T Halloween costumes #sophieandtrey!